The NCAP program helps Aboriginal people to find work or improve their current job situation.
Assisting Aboriginal People into Employment and Training
How does NCAP assist clients?
- personalised job search service
- resume, job application and interview preperation
- career planning
- training and skills development
- quality employment contacts
- job placement monitoring
- support and advice
How does NCAP assist employers?
- by referring appropriately qualified and experienced Aboriginal jobseekers to fill vacancies
- providing employers with knowledgeable links to local communities and organisations, as well as access to training services at the NSW Department of Education and Training
- monitoring job placements to ensure that both you and your employee are happy with the outcome.
Contacts:The NCAP Program is funded and administered by DET
P: 02 4936 1311